N'weti, a National Non-Governmental Organization, intends to recruit for its staff, in Zambezia Province, qualified candidates with immediate availability to fill 01 vacancy of Technical Support Officer for a community project of promoting the rights of the girl in school age, according to the requirements described below:
Technical Support Officer - Vacancy Ref. No. 03/AGE/2023
To provide technical supervision the implementation of project activities in the target districts in coordination with partners.
Requirements and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, public health, community development or other related social science field;
- At least three years of experience in coordinating, developing or implementing empowerment activities for adolescent girls and young women;
- Previous experience in creating and managing clubs for adolescent girls and young women focused on HIV prevention, sexual and reproductive health rights, hygiene and sexual health, and female empowerment;
- Experience working with various partners including government institutions, civil society organisations and donors;
- Good knowledge of project management, operational planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation, and facilitation techniques;
- Understanding of the dynamics of the education and health sectors in Mozambique, and the province in particular;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the context of girls' vulnerability to HIV and AIDS in Mozambique, including sexual and reproductive health, sexually transmitted infections, teenage pregnancy, family planning, hygiene and sexual health practices, and gender-based violence;
- Good leadership, communication and team management skills;
- Results oriented, able to make decisions with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of basic computer packages such as MS Office, Word; Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access;
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills in Portuguese language. Knowledge of local languages is an advantage;
- Be resident or with availability to reside in Zambezia Province.
Submission of Applications:
Interested candidates, who meet the established requirements, may submit their application letters attaching their Curriculum Vitae with the indication of the vacancy reference until 23 June 2023, through the link below: https://ice.nweti.org.mz:8085/icehrm/app/apply/?ref=%20N%C2%BA%2003/AGE/2023
Only the selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
N'weti does not charge any monetary value, kind, or any other kind of favor for hiring.